Status codes allow you to customize the way your application handles various situations. The status codes below should all be handled in some way.
In addition to expected status codes, it's essential to handle unforeseen conditions. Networks errors and timeouts are a possibility due to the nature of proxies and web scrapping.
- 200 OK
pageUrlwas loaded and our server has processed the data successfully.
400 Client Error
- 400 Bad Request
- One or more parameter values are invalid. Review the errorDescription key in the response for additional details.
- 401 Unauthorized
- Verify you are passing a valid apiKey parmam in the header or body of your request.
- 404 Not Found & 410 Gone
- The server was unable to load data at the requested
- 429 Too Many Requests
- Our API has rate limiting. Please review rate limits and be sure your code does not abuse these limits.
500 Server Error
- 504 Gateway Timeout
- The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
- 500 Uncaught Exception
- The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. Please report if the issue persists.